(SOLD) — $407,000 — 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath — 1464 SF
Bright & Open Bungalow with Character!
- Adorable 1908 bungalow with full front porch!
- Possible second living area
- Hardwood floors
- Sunny, open living & dining rooms with big windows
- Updates in keeping with the era
- Great airbnb possibilities, with separate entrance.
- Easy 2nd bath (sewer already plumbed in)
- Roomy kitchen with pantry & extra work area
- Newer fridge & gas range
- Do your laundry while enjoying the outlook from the vintage sunporch windows
- Cheery updated bath is fun and functional.
- Come home to your newer gas furnace, roof, windows, sewer, and more!
- Large 3rd bdrm (nonconforming), office or art studio in lower level w wonderful natural light & separate entrance
- Spacious L-shaped yard w room to garden and gather.
- Close to SE Foster cafes, Mt. Scott Pool and Park, the Mercado and cafes and shops of nearby Woodstock.
Taxes: $3630 (2019) Lot size: 5000 sf Year built: 1908 Approx 1464 square feet
Home Energy Score: (In Progress)
|Virtual Tour: https://cribflyer.com/6903seMitchellStreet|
Listed by: Laurie Sonnenfeld Realty